Sunday, April 24, 2011

Protocel

After telling me that He wanted me to pursue a "natural" treatment (with me having NO idea what that meant at the time), Jesus led me to Protocel.

Protocel was developed about 50 years ago by a chemist named James Sheridan. It uses a process called Anaerobic Cellular Reduction Technology to disable the energy-producing mechanism of cancer cells. 

When it comes to cells in our body, we have two kinds, "aerobic" a healthy cell which uses oxygen, and "anaerobic" an unhealthy cell that does not use oxygen (like cancer cells).  While the human body is naturally equipped to identify & destroy these unhealthy cells, diet, lifestyle, habit, heredity and environment can hinder the body's natural healing ability.

By slightly reducing the energy of the cells in our body, Protocel forces the cancer cells to die, thereby kicking in the body's natural processes in identifying and dismissing these unhealthy cells.  Through a process called lysing, the cancerous cells are broken up and disposed of by the body while having no adverse effect on healthy cells. 

As has happened with a number of viable cancer "alternative" treatments, Jim Sheriden sought to have Protocel approved by the U.S. government for treating cancer, but encountered much resistance.  In regards to their preclinical studies of Protocel, the government's National Cancer Institute (NCI) states:

The National Cancer Institute (NCI) did animal studies on Cancell [Protocel] in 1978 and 1980 and laboratory studies in 1990 and 1991. Laboratory studies using human tumor cells concluded that Cancell could not be taken in doses high enough to kill cancer cells in the body. The NCI decided that Cancell did not show enough anticancer activity to continue the studies.
Sometimes, what is not stated is more interesting than what is stated.  NCI, in their published results for testing Protocel, essentially confirms that it does have anticancer properties.  In other words, by their own admission, Protocel fights cancer.  However, the government's reported problem was that they felt Protocel didn't show "enough" anticancer activity.

Because chemo is a poison, it indiscriminately and quickly kills cells - both healthy cells and unhealthy cells.  The government uses this as the standard for establishing the "effectiveness" of other treatments, and thereby limit the extent of their reviews to just a few days.  If other treatments do not produce similar results as chemo within that timeframe, the treatment is labeled "ineffective".

Unlike chemo, Protocel is not a poison and does not assault the body the way that chemo does.  It works gently on the body and initiates the destruction of only unhealthy cells.  As such, Protocel works consistently, but over time.   Although James Sheriden informed the NCI of this and begged them to extend their study beyond just a few days, the NCI refused.  For additional details on how Protocel works to target and kill cancer cells, click here: http://www.altcancer.com/products/protocel-slide-1

I should also mention that the product being sold under the name "Cancell" is not the same as Protocel; neither is it endorsed by the Sheriden family as equal to Protocel.  It is reportedly not the same formula and the difference in appearance between the two is enough to know that such is the case.

I had to chuckle with laughter when the FDA listed Protocel last year as one of many "fake cancer cures".  Yet, by the mercy of God, this "fake" cure had gotten rid of my ovarian tumor when the doctors said my only alternative was surgery.  The same also brought my cancer tumar markers within normal range after only 3 months of use and kept me cancer-free for over 2 years.

More information about the development and workings of Protocel can be read in Tanya Harter Pierce's book, "Protocel and Cancer".

Additional resources for Protocel include:

WebND

A Prisoner of Hope - The Elonna McKibben Story

2 comments:

  1. I have been on protocel for years. I wanted an alternative supplement on top of the "norm" for my cancer treatment. I had gone through 5 rounds of Chemo and was on daily meds. But I never gave up!

    Now five years later, I make sure I have my daily exercise and a good balanced diet. I stay away from SUGAR - it's bad for the teeth and from everywhere I read, it may also trigger cancer growth. Most importantly, I tried to never miss my Protocel daily doses.

    Eight months ago, my support group member Jackie, who is also on Protocel for years had switched over to a new time-release formula Cantavita - www.cantavita.com. Cantavita tablet states you get 12 hours of antioxidant protection. I was so glad to hear this because unfortunately with Protocel, I could never have a good night rest because I would have to wake up in the middle of the night and take my dose.

    I had made the switch and have been on Cantavita for three months now - thank you for the new formula!

    Gal-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi GalFlynn,

    I am so glad that you seem to be doing well on your protocols. I have used Protocel for years and definitely have seen the evidence of it working to get my body rid of cancer.

    From what I know, Protocel is much more than an antioxidant. Antioxidants are important, but Protocel also lowers the energy levels of cancerous cells so as to induce cell death. Simply taking antioxidants will likely not be enough to counter cancer.

    However, I wish you all th ebest in your endeavors to remain healthy. It certainly seems as if you are staking the right steps.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Wisdom from Above...for Cancer. Please know that all comments are moderated and will be approved at the author's discretion. All spam (rants, consumer marketing, incendiary posts...) will be rejected.