Sunday, September 4, 2011

Cancer is a Fungus?

I continue to be amazed as I learn more about cancer and how it is interacting with - and being eliminated by - my body.

Some time ago, I came across information on Dr. Tullio Simoncini, an accredited oncologist who has rejected conventional treatments for cancer based on his findings that cancer is a fungus; he has even written a book on the matter outlning his research and his recommended treatment for cancer using sodium bicarbonate.
As stated above, I heard about this years ago, but never really looked into it.  There is just such a wealth of info out there on cancer and cancer treatments, that one can go crazy trying to take it all in.  Further, there is also a lot of "hokey" out there, so we must use caution, discretion, and wisdom.  Therefore, in an effort not to become overwhelmed, I only focused in areas where the Lord led me.  Yet, as I have started using black salve, I reached a point where my personal experience began to really match the findings of Dr. Simoncini. 

If you have been following my on-line journal of black salve usage, then you know that I reached a day where the tumor had been drawn up to the surface of my skin and I could literally see the tumor itself through a hole in my skin.  Just as Dr. Simoncini states, the tumor was a sharp contrast to my surrounding flesh, appearing bumpy and white vs. pink and smooth: Black Salve - Day 54 - Results.

Second, as I continued in my black salve treatment, a puffy white substance began to come out from around the edges of my eschar, being very similar in appearance to yeast.  It even itched a lot like yeast: Black Salve - Day 64 Results

However, I didn't make this connection right away.  As I was wondering what this white puffy stuff was one night, God brought to my remembrance: yeast.  It was like a light bulb went off.  Of course!  That substance looked and acted just like yeast.  The next morning, another back salve user posted a comment on my progress and shared how she believed that white stuff was cancer based on research from Dr. Simoncini finding that cancer is a fungus. 

Since my tumor was exposed throuh the skin, I started applying baking soda on the tumor site.  The result is that the baking soda started liquifying the tumor!  As I cleaned the area, literal pieces of the tumor came off with the underlying skin being pink and healthy.  I am no scientist, but based upon my own experiences I can surely say that baking soda was having an affect on the tumor.  You can see this documentation here: Black Salve - Day 82 Results.

So, with all of that said, I am posting an interview from Dr. Simoncini below which speaks of his findings of cancer being a fungus and his success in treating it with sodium bicarbonate. 
Again, I am not a medical professional and cannot say that cancer is a fungus.  However, I can say that what I am seeing in my own tumor as I use black salve is certainly consistent so far with Dr. Simoncini's findings.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Wisdom from Above...for Cancer. Please know that all comments are moderated and will be approved at the author's discretion. All spam (rants, consumer marketing, incendiary posts...) will be rejected.