Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Cancer Smart Bomb

This is a great article about artemisinin.  While I understand that it may not work for everyone, I have seen good results from it.

Drs. Henry Lai and Narenda Singh told me that the product they most recommend is the following: Holley Pharamceuticals.

However, in the reference article above, they also recommend this: Allergy Research Group

The product I started using before contacting Drs. Lai and Narenda is this (which is suppsed to be pretty comparable to Alergy Research Group.

I had started taking this before connecting with them and got is from here: Nutricology

The Drs. inform me that artemisinin may not work for everyone, but it did for me and may be worth looking into as a complementary approach.


1 comment:

  1. I have just found your site and blog while searching for info from someone regarding my concern with my recent/current black salve treatments. I am on my 2nd resalving and grew concerned about the tumor seeming to get much larger behind the eschars. Anyway, when I read you also used Protocel, (I have since diagnosis 10/2013) and then decided to add black salve for a more aggressive approach against the tumors, I have just been stunned feeling like we have/are walking the same path, with you doing it years before. Now I notice you are using/used artemisinin. When I first read about it over a year ago I contacted yourvitamindepot.com's (where I've always purchased my Protocel from) naturopaths and they said they could not be taken together. Do you no longer take Protocel? I plan to try and read through all of your posts on the Black Salve treatments even though for some reason I do not have the photos available to me. I would really like to see them but maybe this 4 years later they are no longer posted. I have been sick for over 3 years, 2 since my breast cancer returned dx in 2013 (1st time was 2000-2001 where I opted for complete bilateral mastectomies with no reconstruction) only now it has spread to lymph which is mainly a larger tumor in my right armpit that I was hoping to salve next but the salving of the chest tumor is not going well. Lots of pain, tumor/lump growing much larger, and so far only oozing coming out of it with no signs of tumor. I'm trying to find out what else I can add to my, carefully researched for compatibility, many protocols like regularly taking Bloodroot capsules continuously starting months before the salving process. Sorry this is so long but I am just so shocked and choking back tears reading your writings. The Lord led me to you, just like he also led me to Protocel, and to keeping my eyes on Him no matter what and He will guide my path. Thank you for listening and being here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Wisdom from Above...for Cancer. Please know that all comments are moderated and will be approved at the author's discretion. All spam (rants, consumer marketing, incendiary posts...) will be rejected.